Owners and managers hate when projects come in over budget. During design, our team of experts offers system and equipment recommendations that meet building occupant needs and keep budgets in mind. When we’re involved early, we can be more innovative with systems and costs, which means money saved and better, quality outcomes.
- Meet with the design team and owner to determine mechanical system goals.
- Provide recommendations and options based on project budget and schedule.
- Work closely with mechanical engineer to design what the owner wants and needs.
- Estimate the work to be performed and provide value engineering ideas, if needed.
- Install quality work within the agreed upon schedule.
- Address punch list items and perform commissioning.
- Provide a warranty and preventative maintenance plan to the building owner.